Thursday, August 20, 2009

 

Guidelines

I have established this blog to enable the residents of Lancaster County, South Carolina, to pose questions about local, state, and federal government, about economic development, and about other issues of interest to the community.

If I know the answer, I will give it to you. If I don't know the answer, I will find the right person to get you the answer.

Please be specific as to what you are looking for, so that I can get you a prompt and accurate answer.

Please be respectful of all participants. We each have our opinions, and we do not, and will not always agree.

Comments are not currently moderated. Abuse of the privilege could change that.

In order to submit a comment, you must have a blogspot id, google id, or open id. Just follow the instructions on the comment link.

Personal attacks and inappropriate language will not be tolerated.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?